The letter “C” in ECHO is meant to signify one of the primary objectives at the heart of our effort to support families seeking the healing properties of cannabidiol (CBD) – Collaboration.
Recognizing the strength and value of sharing experiences, ECHO established the ECHO Community, an inclusive online community of people who are considering or currently using cannabinoids in the pursuit of bettering their health.
Connecting and collaborating with people who have faced or are facing similar health challenges provides an invaluable type of encouragement and guidance that can’t be obtained through any other methods. The ECHO Community gives you an opportunity to exchange advice, offer motivation, and share experiences with others around the globe.
Here’s how the ECHO Community works:
- Sign up for a free account on ECHO Community here. You can sign-up using your email address or a social media account.
- Once your account is created, you can complete your profile by entering your basic information and selecting an avatar and background image.
- On the Newsfeed, you’ll able to view Community Updates and News and see the Status Updates and My Journal entries that other members have published. Looking for answers to a specific question? Browse publications by category: ECHO, Methods of Use, General Questions, or Conditions. Here you can reply to members and also post your own questions or status updates.
- Under My Journal, you can keep track of your family’s progress with CBD. Here you’ll also be able to see the latest journal updates from fellow members.
- Connect with others that are facing similar health concerns or are in the area by using the Find a Friend tool. You can search by gender, condition, age, or location. You can then filter your newsfeed to prioritize updates from your friends and chat or send messages.
- ECHO Community will soon offer a Find a Doctor tool, allowing community members to locate and connect with cannabinoid-friendly physicians.
Through the ECHO Community, you can get advice on using or administering CBD products and find out what has worked for others.
Begin to build a supportive CBD-enthusiastic community by joining the ECHO Community today.
You may also be interested in these related articles: