Anaheim Academy Fundraising Campaign Instructions
Step 1: Click on This Link:
ECHO Fundraising Campaign Page to create an account in our system and setup your fundraising page.
Before you start, find a photograph for yourself and/or your team that you will put on your fundraiser page.
Step 2: Create, Sign-In, or Reset Password
You will end up on a login screen. You have 3 options: create a new account, sign-in to an existing account, or reset your password.
- If you are new to our organization or not sure whether you have an account, click on the “Create New Account” button.
- If you already have your username and password, login with it.
- If you know you have an account use the forget your password get help link.
Step 3: Create Page
After you have created your account or logged into your existing account, you will see in a drop-down menu the Anaheim Academy Campaign. Click on the “Create Page” button.
Step 4: Set Up Your Page!
Make sure you:
- Decide whether you want to give your fundraising page a name other than your name that is selected by default.
- Set up your personal goal
- Upload a picture
- Put in between 2 and 3 sentences about why you are participating and what our organization has meant to you.
- Hit Save!
Step 5: Go to the Team Tab
Here you will decide whether you want to:
- Fundraise on your own
- Start a team and become a captain
- Join somebody else’s team
Note: If you choose to start your own team you will be able to upload an additional photo for your team page and add a couple of sentences about your team. Make sure to give your team a name as well!
Step 6: Share Your Page
Go to the Share My Page option and copy the email to send out to your friends and family. If you would like to post on social media, please use the social media links at the bottom.